CBD Hemp Flower Explained
If you've been looking for more information about CBD hemp flower, then this article is for you. We’ll be taking a look at what CBD hemp flower is and even check out some of the most popular CBD flower varieties!
CBD is increasingly becoming one of the most popular natural compounds in the world! One of the best things about CBD is its versatility. There are a variety of different ways that you can take CBD, including CBD flower, which is the most natural way to introduce CBD into your daily routine.
In the following article, we’re going to take a look at why CBD flower is so popular, how CBD flower is different from regular flower or bud, and some of the most popular CBD flower strains on the market. Enough from us! Let’s check out how CBD flower is different from regular cannabis flower.
How Is CBD Flower Different From Regular Cannabis Flower?
One of the most popular new CBD products available is CBD flower or hemp flower. Most CBD products use CBD that is sourced from hemp plants. This is because hemp is naturally high in CBD and low in THC.
The CBD flower or hemp flower is the bud portion of the hemp plant. CBD is non-psychotropic. What does this mean? It means that CBD flower isn’t going to get you high like marijuana flower will. It has no psychoactive properties.
There are a variety of different ways that you can enjoy CBD flower, including smoking it in a joint or cone, pipe, bong, or vaporizer. Vaping CBD flower is one of the most popular ways to enjoy hemp flower because the flower itself isn’t heated to the point of combustion.
Vaping is a healthier alternative to smoking but does require the purchase of an electronic vaporizer (don't worry if you need one, we have you covered!). The CBD flower is heated to the point that the CBD is released as a vapor where it’s inhaled. The leftover flower is discarded afterward.
What Are Some of the Most Popular Strains of CBD Flower?
The most popular fresh CBD flower that we sell at Simply Crafted CBD is the premium Otto Cherry Hemp CBD flower. It’s cured with terpenes from Ancient Limes, Cookies, Critical Kush, OG Kush, and Zkittlez.
The different combinations of strains allow you to choose a variety of CBD flower that suits your needs. Some of the different features of our popular strains of CBD flower are:
- Ancient Lime – Ancient Lime is the perfect daytime CBD flower. It offers you a vibrant, sweet, and delicious flavor that delivers sativa-like energizing effects that are perfect for creativity.
- Wedding Cake - Wedding Cake consists of dense, pungent buds and is a great strain to help you focus and get the day going. Selected for its high CBG content & terpene profile (High Humulene, Nerolidol)
- Cookies – Cookies is a versatile strain that's good for any time of day. It has a sweet flavor that delivers a balanced hybrid effect. It’s a great strain for anyone searching for a balanced effect from their CBD flower.
- OG Kush – OG Kush has strong citrus notes and delivers a balanced and soothing effect due to its hybrid qualities.
- Critical Kush – If you’re looking for a nighttime strain of CBD flower, then Critical Kush is the perfect choice for you. This CBD flower delivers an indica-like experience that’s soothing, calming, and relaxing.
- Zkittlez – Another great nighttime strain, Zkittlez, has a very fruity flavor that combines the flavor of grapes and berries for a delicious fusion. It’s best used at night because of its indica-like calming and soothing properties.
When it comes to choosing a CBD flower that’s suitable for you, you should think about choosing one that meets your day or night requirements. The great thing about CBD flower is that with so many different strains of hemp flower to choose from, there’s sure to be one that suits you. If you've been looking for a natural alternative to CBD oils and tinctures, then CBD flower could be the perfect choice for you!
When it comes to getting your CBD, fresh CBD flower is one of the most popular and natural ways to get it. If you would like to learn more about CBD flower, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Our friendly and professional team are always happy to answer any questions you have. If you’re currently taking any medication, always speak to your doctor or health care provider before trying CBD.